|In a few weeks, Audrey and Vera will set sail and head out to sea with Carnival Cruise and take 40 women with us to kick off the third annual Permission to Hustle mastermind. We couldn’t be more thrilled about the opportunity. |
What started out as a digital collaboration group has now turned into physical meet-ups where women from around the country gather to find ways to better their brands and business infrastructures. What better way to grow than to grow together?
Permission to Hustle is about coming together, sharing successes and failures, determining best practices, and joining a community that holds itself accountable.
A community that stretches beyond SEO and algorithms. Nothing beats breaking bread with a fellow entrepreneur in real life. After all, at the heart of every business deal is the relationship that’s formed during the initial meeting, right?
This year, we are so honored to welcome a powerhouse of incredible women – a list of outstanding pillars from our social media community. These women will each offer up their wisdom to the group in their own unique way:
- Natalie Diaz from Twiniversity sharing her knowledge and expertise on podcasting, creating courses, and making money through passive income.
- LaShawn Wiltz from Everyday Eyecandy discussing Instagram strategies with a specific focus on in-feed posting best practices and Instagram Stories tips.
- Ciaran Blumenfeld from Juiced Social will open up about her extensive knowledge of hashtag trends and how to use them properly. She will also discuss how to optimize your content to maximize reach.
- Jill Krause from Jill Krause will talk about expertise regarding creating, selling, and marketing eBooks.
- Kuleen Lashley from A Blogger’s Best Friend will discuss SEO tactics, how to rework old content on your blog, and how to revive an old site.
- Latoyia Dennis from Motivated Mom will share strategies on staying positive and motivated in the workforce.
- Sami Cone from Sami Cone plans on sharing tips about publishing a book, landing your first speaking engagements, and how to create video content that translates.
Besides the planned sessions, each mastermind day will include designated working sessions where the group can jointly work through individual issues together. During the last two retreats, we found that these hours were really critical to the success of these getaways. It was important to us to include them – once again – into the schedule.
All Work – All Play
One of the most important items to carve into our Permission to Hustle retreats was DOWNTIME. Our attendees need a way to get to know one another on a personal level. WORK WORK WORK without any PLAY PLAY PLAY is NOT what life is about.
That is why all three of our conferences have been more than a day long. This particular conference is 5-days thanks to Carnival Cruise – our generous host. Two of which will be dedicated to the conference. The rest will be dedicated to bonding and relaxation. A balance is key when it comes to business.
We also found that when our mastermind gets together by the pool, we typically end up talking about best practices – but on our own terms. The best tips are always remembered when things aren’t forced. It’s when the mind is calm and the shoulders are lax!
If you’d like to follow along with what our mastermind is learning this year, be sure to follow the hashtag, #PTHCarnival. We will be sure to use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share all the business tidbits that the group learns throughout the week.
Also as a reminder, you should also check out: