When you discover your HUSTLE you will know it because you’ll want to do it every single day!
When you find it, you will wonder how you went so long without having it in your life!
It will become something you think and dream about when you’re not doing it.
Your passion will be your hustle.
So how can you discover your hustle?
When I started blogging 11 years ago, I never dreamed what it would eventually turn into for myself and my family. Believe me, I DREAMED big, and I’m so glad that I did because my hustle is one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life!
If you are reading this now and saying to yourself, “she’s lucky she discovered what she wanted to DO!” — I promise, you can, too!! We ALL have a passion inside of us looking to be harnessed and unleashed.
Now to really jump-start your hustle this new year, FIRST you will want to CHOOSE your 2018 Word of the Year (check out the blog here). Then, read through the below tips, take notes and GET STARTED!
JUMPSTART YOUR 2018 HUSTLE
1) What is it that you LOVE to do? Do you love to write? Take photos? Draw? Paint? Run? Do yoga? Hone in on what you love, this makes your hustle more and more rewarding and amazing for you as you build out a business plan.
2) Do you like to work alone? Do you want a partner? This helps too when you’re trying to identify your hustle. Many of us don’t like working alone, we like to have someone to be accountable with and who will help motivate and push us every single day. Make sure you know what kind of hustler you are.
3) Ask other people what they think of when they think of you! One way to discover your hustle is to ask other people about YOU! I remember my mom one saying to me, “You should do something where you are telling stories!” She knew I loved to talk to people and that I loved to write. Its almost as if my hustle was born when I was a kid. I have literally merged together things that I love doing and made them work for me through blogging.
4) What can you see yourself doing every single day? My sister loves to sell on eBay. For her it’s a side hustle. Your hustle doesn’t have to be a full-time job. It can be something that you fit into your life and enjoy doing! She loves going to garage sales on the weekend and flipping items. It’s fun for her and she loves making extra money at the same time!
5) What’s ONE thing you’ve always just wanted to do? Maybe you have always wanted to be a chef, but it’s something that will never be a reality. Start thinking of things that bring you close to that goal. Can you take classes? Can you take workshops? Can you take online courses? Can you volunteer somewhere? Do that — take advantage of what life has and go for it! You live once!!
Find your hustle.
Love your hustle.
Enjoy your hustle.
And SHARE your hustle with us over at Permission to Hustle!