If you are like us, always working during the in-between, you need to consider getting these FIVE apps to help you stay organized and efficiently running.
(1) Google Calendar – Synch this up with your entire family and anyone that you partner with in business. I love having the ability to see what’s coming up during the week.
(2) Evernote – This is a great tool that can be used as a to-do list. You can save videos, website links, audio files and more.
(3) Quick Books – A great way for you to access your banking information, keep track of open invoices and see your financial status at any given time.
(4) PayPal – Money exchanges hands all day long in my house. Either I am getting paid for a gig or I am paying someone for their digital service. Nothing beats me accessing my PayPal app and processing the transaction in no-seconds flat.
(5) KeyRing – This isn’t a business focused app, but I am telling you it will change your life. Scan every single membership card that you have (think restaurants, grocery stores, clothing brands etc.) and list them all in one place. You will never be without your unique ID again!