As you know, we’ve committed to 365 Facebook lives on our Audrey and Vera channel. It’s a BOLD move – an ask that is going to be pretty hard to keep up with as the months begin to pass us. But it’s something that we have a true passion for. We LOVE to do lives and committing to something this big will keep us motivated, and keep our momentum going. After all, that’s our word of the year!
We’ve learned a few things while navigating through this promise. It hasn’t always been easy, but we make sure that it’s always fun. We wanted to share with you some things we have learned so far while working on 365 Facebook Lives for 2018!
- Be loose with requirements when you are working with such a huge goal. We never worry about how long the LIVES are because it’s more about getting a quick personal view online.
- You cannot share LIVES in between groups. So, sadly, when we share something in Permission to Hustle, we cannot share it out to Audrey and Vera. If we want it to be public, we always have to start off on our PUBLIC PAGE.
- BeLive is great, but you cannot use it endlessly for free. DUH! Welcome to reality! Sometimes goals cost money. We are ok with this because we find it a necessity.
- Instagram Live has a shared host feature on their Instagram Stories which is fun. We are waiting to see when Facebook will just let us do the split screen from our computers. For a time, we were able to add in a guest through our phones, but that went away on our accounts.
- We are reading up on how to target audiences for when we boost our sponsored lives. That is an entirely new animal. We don’t know enough to speak about this yet – but we just wanted you to know that we are working on this.
- Lives are selling at a faster rate than any other platform or program to date. It’s the new Twitter party and thank goodness for that. We love to chat online with everyone and we hope this trend never goes away.
- We are working on getting wifi boosters for our house. We believe it will help with the quality of the videos. It’s very important and if you want to do lives on a regular basis, you should also consider this.
- We like to download our lives and place them in our Permission to Hustle mastermind if any solid information was shared or we put it on YouTube if we feel it was a general conversation. You can get multiple uses out of your lives. Some even turn them into podcasts. The more ways you can share your content the better!
Leave us a comment below if you have anything to add!