Where do you work? Do you have a defined space in your home? Do you rent out an office? Have a special booth in your favorite coffee shop that is on reserve? Wherever you decide to sit down to work through your hustle, I hope it’s a place that you love. After all, we commit so much of ourselves to our passion. It only makes sense that we invest those hours in an environment that gives back.
Clutter is the enemy. Distractions are the enemy. Disorganization is the enemy. We need to spend a few moments ensuring these things are removed from our space in order to ensure that we will have the best possible day moving forward.
If you are looking for some quick tips to help spruce up your work environment, I have great news! Here are 5 easy solutions that anyone can implement.
- Inspirational Quotes: We could all use a little bit of inspiration from time to time! Consider putting up some of your favorite quotes around on your four walls. Whenever you need a little push, just look up.
- Vision Board: This is a great way to draw out your five year plan. Where do you see yourself going? Get creative and show your top picks from endless successful possibilities.
- Clean Desk: Before you leave work every day, make sure that you tidy up. Don’t leave chaos behind you. The last thing you’ll want to see if piles of confusion when you step into the room the very next day. Wrap up each hustle with a pretty little bow. You’ll thank me for this one.
- Natural Light: I had my office in the basement for a while and it physically affected my work output. I couldn’t figure out why I hated started each day until I realized it was because I was creeping into a deep, dark hole to do so! We need natural night to flourish. It keeps our energy up and alive. While you are at it, crack a window every now and then.
- Live Plants: This tip comes from my grandmother. I grew up in a houseful of plants. Plants bring a different feeling to a room – the idea that you aren’t alone. It’s good for the soul.
Do you have any tips you’d like to share? Be sure to post them in our Facebook group.