Positive affirmations can change your life. And for entrepreneurs, it can change your business. Saying a daily positive affirmation may sound cliché. It may sound like a Saturday Night Live sketch. Some may think it’s being fake or too “New Age” for some people. Get over it though. It’s not.
No matter what you think, it’s possible that saying daily positive affirmations out loud may bring significant benefits to your life. You are only limited by your imagination.
When you make a daily affirmation you focus your mind on the things you want in life. You let negativity and self-doubt be cast away. Daily affirmations help you become aware of your thoughts and words, so you are better able to keep things in perspective.
Saying a daily affirmation can keep you in a state of gratitude, too. There is also some evidence that happy, optimistic people (like those who are focusing on the positive in life) even have healthier hearts, with reduced incidences of heart attacks and strokes.
Now that you know that daily positive affirmations can be good for you in many ways, the question remains: What daily affirmations should you recite for positive growth of your business and relationships?
This answer may be different for each individual based on your wants, needs and desires. Get specific and think about the direction which you want your life to flow. To help get you on the right path, here are some affirmations just about anyone can benefit from, especially as they relate to living a healthy, happy, productive life.
Read on for the best positive affirmations entrepreneurs will love.
13 Daily Positive Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
- I am the architect of my own life. I build the foundation and I choose what it contains.
- Everything that is happening in my life right now is for my ultimate good.
- I’m powerful. I’m indestructible.
- Even though life is difficult right now, this is only a short phase of my long life.
- I radiate beauty, charisma, joy and grace.
- I pay close attention to my body. I know what it needs to remain healthy and strong.
- I am able to sleep peacefully throughout the night. I wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy.
- I can rise above negative thoughts and actions.
- Little by little, I am defeating what ails me.
- I am physically healthy. I am mentally strong. My soul is at peace.
- I am brilliant. I already have the answers to my problems.
- I feed nutritious food to my body to help fuel it. I choose to exercise to keep it strong.
- Today, I am full of energy and overflowing with joy. I can meet my goals with ease.